Looking for a delicious yet simple side dish to serve with dinner? This Cheesy Broccoli Casserole, made with fluffy instant rice, chopped broccoli, and a creamy cheese sauce, will have everybody asking for seconds!
- 20 ounces frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 3 cups Instant Rice (Quick Cooking)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup diced onion (approx 1 small onion)
- 2 (10.75- ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (16- ounce) package processed American cheese (like Velveeta), cubed
- 1 1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 35 Ritz crackers (1 sleeve), crushed
Store airtight in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Keywords:: broccoli rice casserole, cheesy broccoli rice casserole, easy cheesy broccoli rice casserole, quick and easy casserole recipes, casserole dinner recipes