These easy Ice Cream Cupcakes are the perfect summer treat! AND customize them anyway you like with different ice cream flavors!
- 12 Oreo cookies, finely crushed
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 cups (1- quart) cookies and cream ice cream
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- 3 cups whipped topping
- Sprinkles to garnish
- Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine the crushed cookies and melted butter. Divide the mixture between the 12 cupcake liners and press firmly into the bottom.
- Top each crust with 1/3- cup of ice cream and press in evenly. Drizzle 1- 2 teaspoons of chocolate syrup on each cupcake. Top with 1/4- cup of whipped topping and sprinkles.
- Cover and freeze for at least 3 hours.
Store airtight in the freezer for up to a month
Keywords:: cookies and cups, ice cream, oreo cookies, chocolate sauce, cupcakes, no bake