Strawberry Brownies are like a chocolate covered strawberry! Fudgy brownies topped with creamy strawberry frosting and chocolate ganache!
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup strawberry jam
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- Brownies: Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9×13 pan with foil and coat with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In bowl of stand mixer combine melted butter and cocoa powder. Mix on medium speed until all lumps are gone.
- Add in eggs and vanilla and beat until thickened and smooth, about 1 minute.
- Add in the sugar and mix until incorporated and finally add in flour and mix until combined.
- Spread in prepared pan and bake 20-25 minutes until center is just set. Let cool completely.
- Strawberry Filling: In the bowl of your clean stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment mix the butter and powdered sugar together until combined. Add in the strawberry jam and mix until smooth and creamy. Spread this on the cooled brownies and place in the refrigerator while preparing your ganache.
- Chocolate Ganache: In a microwave-safe bowl or in a saucepan, heat the heavy cream until steaming but not boiling.
- Place the butter and chocolate chips in a medium bowl and pour the hot cream on top of the chocolate. Allow the chocolate to sit in the hot cream for 3-4 minutes and then mix until smooth and no lumps remain.
- Remove the brownies from the refrigerator and pour the ganache on top of the strawberry filling. Use an offset spatula to spread the ganache to coat the filling.
- Cover and refrigerate until the ganache is set, about an hour.
- Cut into bars when ready to serve.
Store airtight in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Keywords:: cookies and cups, brownies, strawberry brownies, strawberry frosting